We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Apprentice to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties will include providing administrative support to our team and assisting with general administrative activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Log and organise daily outgoing post
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform clerical duties such as filing and photocopying
- Assist the Quality Management team with document control
- Support the Accounts team with document control
- Planning meetings including preparation of agendas and taking detailed minutes
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
To apply, please forward your curriculum vitae to Katherine Mayes (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 16th August 2019.
Unless already achieved, we would like to enter the successful candidate on Business Administration Apprenticeship at a local College.